Thursday, June 17, 2010

Now Reading...

The novel "Cutting For Stone" by Abraham Verghese

It takes place in Ethiopia and revolves around the relationship of two twin boys...I've only made it into chapter 2, and I have SEVERAL more chapters to go. This novel is massive! I can't wait though, my reading regimen has been skewed a bit.

More so, because of the aforementioned change in my sleeping habits, I have been spending much too much time on the computer. I need to cut this down exponentially. Haha.

As for the World Cup? As I predicted, Nigeria is now out of the World Cup 2010. Their team was plagued with too many problems to function properly and a coherent group. Actually, many of the African nations are not fairing too well.

Such a shame.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers