Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup Fever...


...I think there is nothing more to be said. I love futbol, and therefore I love the World Cup...
My home country, Nigeria is playing tomorrow against Argentina. I don't know how they will fair. I'm preparing myself to be disappointed, but hey, anything can happen!

Apart from the sports festivities, next week I am officially beginning my job. This past week has been a very enjoyable one. My family and I have spent a good amount of time with each other. It has definitely been fun. Now that I think about it, it has been good to spend time with them again.
Plus, I have been catching up with my some of my friends, and that's always a good thing!

Lastly, I have been immensely enjoying watching Def Poetry episodes on YouTube. Ugh, such good stuff! The way these poets speak their words is absolutely electrifying. It makes me want to be apart of a poetry slam.

That is all. :D

1 comment:

  1. WORLD CUP!!!!! so true. ya never know what will happen!!

    how about that usa vs. england game?

    GOOD LUCK at work! and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers